Kent FA begin search for a new Charity Partner
The Kent Football Association is pleased to announce the application process to become Kent FA’s official charity partner for the 2014/15 season is now open.
Charities are invited to send their application to the Kent FA who will shortlist nominations before giving football fans the chance to vote for who they think should be the Kent FA Charity Partner for the upcoming season.
What does it mean to be the Kent FA Charity Partner?
If voted to become the Kent FA Charity Partner, the selected Charity would enjoy the following benefits:
•Become headline sponsor of the Kent Intermediate Challenge Shield for the 2014/15 season.
•Benefit from bucket collections and other fundraising activities where possible throughout the season, with all monies collected by the Kent FA presented to the Charity Partner at the end of the season.
•Charity Partner logo to appear on all Kent FA promotional material connected with the Kent Intermediate Challenge Shield including the match day programme, promotional flyers and posters, Kent FA website pages.
•Contact by Kent FA with clubs competing in the Kent Intermediate Challenge Shield to include a Charity Partner advert in match day programmes for the competition, subject to suitable copy being provided by them.
•Contact by Kent FA with affiliated clubs to introduce the Charity Partner and offer clubs the opportunity to become collection partners.
• Lead partnership exposure in the Kent Intermediate Challenge Shield Final match day programme including a full-page advertisement and welcome to participating teams from an official from the charity.
•Invitations to representatives from Charity Partner to the Kent Intermediate Challenge Shield Final to present the trophy to the winning team.
•Two dedicated e-zines to 5,000 strong email database promoting the charity and work within the football community.
Terms and Conditions:
In order to recruit a good, responsible Charity Partner and be considered in the short list, the charity must:
• Be a UK registered charity based or actively involved in Kent.
• Be aligned to one or more of: sport, health, youth, education, social inclusion.
• Use the partnership to create a tangible and lasting legacy.
• Provide volunteering opportunities for Kent FA staff and other stakeholders.
• Have an account manager to handle the partnership and work with Kent FA throughout the season to provide guidance, resources and support to ensure partnership is maximised and contacted sustained throughout the period.
Applicants are asked to provide a proposal (no longer than two pages) answering the following questions:
• What are the issues your charity is aiming to address?
• How will a partnership with the Kent FA help to deliver solutions?
• What can you achieve with the support of the Kent FA that you couldn’t achieve without it?
• What will your fundraising target be throughout the year partnership and how will the funds be utilised?
• What would a season of activity look like working alongside the Kent FA?
• How will this partnership engage with Kent FA staff and the wider football community?
The closing date for applications is Monday 21st July 2014 and applications should be sent in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Charlotte Richardson, Marketing and Communications Officer, Invicta House, Cobdown Park, London Road, Ditton, Kent, ME20 6DQ
Applications will then be whittled down to a shortlist with the final decision being made by football fans, players, volunteers, coaches and referees themselves as a public poll will be launched to decide the eventual Kent FA Charity Partner 2014/15
For any further questions and information please email email@example.com.