This website operates as a one-man band working from home.
SPONSORS REQUIRED FOR SEASON 2020-21
To place banner advertising on this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and write Kentish Football Sponsorship in the heading.
- The FA Statement: The total financial impact is currently forecast to be around £100m, but it could easily exceed £150m depending on the duration of the Government’s necessary medical measures
- Kent FA Statement: At this moment in time, there will be no change to discipline, no fines reimbursed and no suspensions voided
- Danny Hill steps down as Belvedere manager to take over as chairman due to work commitments
- Kent County League: We can then set about thinking how we put together a constitution for a season to begin, possibly in September but even that must remain fluid
- Ramsgate boss Matt Longhurst retains 14 players from expunged campaign
RUSTHALL 2-2 FOREST HILL PARK
Sea Pioneer Southern Counties East Football League First Division
Saturday 14 March 2020
Stephen McCartney reports from Jockey Farm Stadium
FOREST HILL Park manager Darrell Queeley insists football should continue in the midst of the Coronavirus outbreak.
PLEASE NOTE: This match report was published before the seriousness of the outbreak was known and it's advisable to follow the Government's guidelines.
GLEBE 2-3 TUNBRIDGE WELLS
Sea Pioneer Southern Counties East Football League Premier Division
Thursday 12 March 2020
Stephen McCartney reports from Foxbury Avenue
TUNBRIDGE WELLS manager Richard Styles says his side haven’t played as well as they can do after beating ten-man Glebe at Foxbury Avenue.